Once again, Dr. Huyser is the chairman of “Tooth Time” being held at the Grand Rapids Children’s Museum
The address is: 11 Sheldon Ave NE, Grand Rapids, MI. Come and join us for tons of fun-filled games and hands-on dental activities!
- Thursday January 31, 2013 from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.(FREE ADMISSION)
- Friday February 1, 2013 from 9:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Children can learn all about dental health with fun games and hands-on activities. They can test their tooth smarts on the Wheel of Dental Knowledge to try and win all kinds of cool prizes. They can even watch Captain Fluoride and the Tooth Fairy battle the Cavity Critter and Ginger Vitis.
Tooth Time offers many enjoyable activities including:
- Decorate a tooth fairy necklace
- Wear cool dental tattoos
- Explore the Wheel of Dental Knowledge and win cool prizes!
- Get a picture of your smile taken!
- Plus, all children will receive a FREE prize bag!
Also, thanks to the West Michigan District Dental Society there will be FREE admission on Thursday January 31st from 5:00-8:00 p.m.!
Parking Tips for Tooth Time
- Bring quarters! Meters surround Veteran’s park, the Grand Rapids Public library, and the Museum. Time limits vary. The Museum can often make change for you in order for you to park at one of the meters.
- Parking is sometimes available at the parking lot belonging to Park Church for $5.00.
- The City operates a fairly convenient parking ramp at Ionia between Louis and Monroe Center (Monroe Center Ramp.) If you enter before 6 p.m., the first 60 minutes are free.
See you there!