Happy Holidays to all! Tis the Season to stuff those stockings and watch people smile. At Huyser Orthodontics we would like to share some stocking stuffer ideas to consider for patients of all ages whether or not they are wearing braces. Instead of candy and sweets that can bend wires and knock off brackets during holiday festivities, give something more suitable to make your season bright.
Stocking Stuffer Ideas
- Colgate Wisps for those on the go. Wisps are disposable mini-toothbrushes with a breath-freshening bead that allows you to have a clean, fresh mouth without water or rinsing.
- Playing cards and card games
- Fun pens, markers, and note paper
- Comic books, puzzle books, or magazines
- For the ladies – Festive nail polish, or for teens and adults, the latest in jamberry nail or Incoco nail design wraps that are easy to apply, don’t chip easily, and last up to two weeks!
- Cash or prepaid debit card
- Movie or concert tickets
- Scratch off lottery tickets.
- Super Snow for the kids no matter what age.
- Gift cards
- Fun Express Inflatable Reindeer Antler Ring Toss Game
- Hog Wild Holiday Reindeer Popper
- For the kids; include a letter from Santa thanking them for avoiding the hard and sticky foods they love so much throughout the year that damage braces and create extra trips to the orthodontist you like to avoid.
Braces…not just for kids anymore. Years ago when people thought about orthodontic braces they pictured a pre-teen or a teen ager with a mouth full of metal. But times have certainly changed. Today, orthodontic treatment is not just for kids any more. People of any age group can now have the smile they have always wanted and deserved.
Adults all over the world are more conscious today about their appearance and their smile is one of the first features that other people notice. According to an Invisalign survey, 74 % of American women and men believe that an attractive smile is important for getting their dream job, while 84 % feel it is critical for their love lives. Read More
What does Thanksgiving mean in your home? Our team here at Huyser Orthodontics realizes Thanksgiving can hold many meanings to many people. To us however Thanksgiving means being grateful and expressing gratitude for all the wonderful patients and families we have the opportunity and privilege to serve.
To most, Thanksgiving means a literal feast of turkey, mashed potatoes, giblet gravy, cranberry sauce and pumpkin pie. It also brings with it a sense of togetherness and family. Sometimes Thanksgiving is the only holiday where we can spend time with family members who live far away. And, to others, the holiday means football and naps.Read More
Now is the time to start thinking of the perfect gift for your special teen or adult in your life. What better way to express your sentiments and thoughts than to give someone you love the beautiful smile they always wanted. An Invisalign Smile is the perfect Holiday gift!
For the majority of people, celebrations, parties, holiday treats, cookies and candy are all part of the holiday celebration. But for teens and adults in braces, it can be challenging to say the least. Invisalign gives a person the freedom to enjoy the holiday season and all of the things that come with it. It is also a time for laughter and lots of family photos. Is there someone in your family or special loved one who never smiles for the camera because they are embarrassed about their teeth and their smile? Invisalign is the perfect solution and the ideal way to show them you care. Read More